Security and Privacy
At RF Concepts, we are 100% committed to protecting your security and privacy. We know that when you shop online, you want to know that your name, address, credit card details and any other information you give us is kept safe and secure.
We promise not to pass on your e-mail address, home address or any other details to any party.
Your safety is guaranteed because RF Concepts uses the latest measures to protect your security when you shop with us. We use 128-bit SSL Software to encrypt your credit/debit card information when you place an order on our secure server, which means that only we are able to decrypt the information in order to process your transaction.
Our secure web server uses virtually unbreakable, state of the art 128bit SSLv3 and PGP email encryption to ensure end-to-end security for our site visitors.
If you have concerns with security issues, please contact us.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you place an order with us, we collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. We may record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide.
This is collected in accordance with the DATA Protection Act 1998 and GDPR.
What Do We Do With the Information?
We will use the information to process orders and to provide a more personal shopping experience.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
What does Google do with your data?
Many websites and apps use Google services to improve their content and keep it free. When they integrate our services, these sites and apps share information with Google.
To find out Google's full policy please visit here.
RF Concepts is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
RF Concepts may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 May 2018.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- Every email sent to our email customer database has the option to unsubscribe
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your personal data will be processed and information from your device (cookies, unique identifiers and other device data) may be stored by, accessed by and shared with third party vendors, or used specifically by this site or app.
- Integral Ad Science, Inc.
- Jivox Corporation
- Mobile Professionals BV / Sage+Archer BV
- On Device Research Limited
- Exactag GmbH
- Celtra, Inc.
- mainADV Srl
- Gemius SA
- The Kantar Group Limited
- Impact Tech Inc.
- Nielsen Marketing Cloud
- Pixalate, Inc.
- Oracle Data Cloud
- 1000mercis (Numberly)
- AudienceProject Aps
- Effiliation / Effinity
- Arrivalist Co
- Seenthis AB
- Commanders Act
- travel audience GmbH
- Adludio Ltd.
- Neodata Group srl
- Innovid Inc.
- TACTIC™ Real-Time Marketing AS
- Neustar, Inc., a TransUnion company
- SublimeSkinz - Adledge
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Verve Group Europe GmbH
- Kochava Inc.
- Otto (GmbH & Co KG)
- Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Experience Platform
- Localsensor B.V.
- Online Solution
- Relay42 Netherlands B.V.
- GP One GmbH
- Liftoff Mobile, Inc.
- MindTake Research GmbH
- Cint AB
- Google Advertising Products
- GfK SE
- Protected Media LTD
- Clinch Labs LTD
- Oracle Data Cloud - Moat
- Hearts and Science München GmbH
- Amazon Advertising
- Moloco, Inc.
- Objective Partners BV
- eBay Inc
- C3 Metrics
- DMA Institute
- Dentsu Aegis Network
- Ignition One
- Omnicom Media Group
- Haensel AMS
- BDSK Handels GmbH & Co. KG
- Tradedoubler AB
- Marketing Science Consulting Group, Inc.
- Travel Data Collective
- Batch Media
- Vodafone GmbH
- Havas Media France - DBi
- Macromill group
- AppLovin Corp.
- Fractional Media
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. Or if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. This can be corrected by emailing [email protected] or writing to us at the below address:
H5 Inspire Business Centre